Coach4aday blog posts are ideas that are shared to help people grow and learn.
If you want to follow the blog via email go to the bottom right of the post and click the follow button.
My twitter handle is @coach4aday2 if you want to follow the blog that way.
Each year the blog takes on a different focus. In 2019 the goal is for each post to bring you the reader a lesson, quote, message, or story that can help you grow.
Learning is not easy. Our English language is full of examples of how words spelled the exact same way can present a challenge. Here is one sentence He could lead if he would get the lead out.
The nuance to mastering the English language is understanding the context of how words are used. It also means focusing on the correct definition. I am still a work in progress on being any type of master of language.
The post today is about the word “ACQUIRE”
In our society there are many that view success on how much we have acquired over our lifetime. I won’t argue with that definition if the focus of acquire is learn and develop versus to buy or own.
So here are qualities or habits to ACQUIRE to live a successful life.
- Practice Self-Reflection-Being a leader is having the ability to reflect back on decisions made and look at situations, whether good or bad, as lessons. Life is a series of winning and learning events
- Listening Skills-Develop Proactive-Strategic-Intuitive skills
- Communication Skills-This includes writing and verbal talents
- Read-Leaders are Readers-Acquire knowledge and wisdom
- Serve-it will transform you