Coach4aday blog posts are ideas that are shared to help people grow and learn.
If you want to follow the blog via email go to the bottom right of the post and click the follow button.
My twitter handle is @coach4aday2 if you want to follow the blog that way.
Each year the blog takes on a different focus. In 2019 the goal is for each post to bring you the reader a lesson, quote, message, or story that can help you grow.
We have all probably read or heard that there are 1,440 minutes in the day. We have all read or heard that time is money. We also know that there are stores like Dollar Tree and Dollar General where you can make a purchase with $1.00. In life the place we decide to spend the currency of our time is in our minds. The question of what to spend our time on is often made more difficult by a nagging crutch of “I don’t have enough time”. So start small and make a decision to just spend one MINUTE on new habit.
So here is a list of 12 things you can spend one MINUTE on that if started might evolve into a new habit or routine that will add value to your life.
- Make your bed
- Back up your computer
- Do pushups for 60 seconds
- Floss your teeth
- Throw all of your dirty clothes laying around in the laundry basket
- Refill your soap dispensers
- Tell someone you love them
- Send someone an encouraging text
- Smile for 60 seconds-it will make you feel good
- Sit still for 60 seconds-close your eyes-don’t move
- Spending one minute a day deleting your email inbox
- Pray for someone for 60 seconds
After reading this decide to spend one MINUTE today on something that elevates you as a person.