Coach4aday is a daily blog featuring shared ideas to help people grow and learn. You can follow the blog with one of the like buttons found on top left of Coach4aday website.
In 2020 some Coach4aday posts will feature lessons learned by completing, planning, and experiencing 30 day challenges. The challenges include physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional.
I really got into their banter about the qualities and importance of something being EXQUISITE. They spoke about excellence, rarity, a special beauty, and things that they had great admiration for.
What defines EXQUISTE for each of us? For me it really has to do with the small details. It is the subtle nuances that takes something from just okay or good to EXQUISITE. Last Sunday in our church the beauty of poinsettias arranged on the altar fit the bill for me.
Over the past week I have been on the look out for other examples. Here is what I came up with.
- A freshly cut Fraser Fir decorated for Christmas emitting off the wonderful fragrance of pine
- Some of the photo’s friends have submitted this month for the 30-Day Photo Challenge
- The sultry voice of Eartha Kitt on the song “Santa Baby”
- Having a Lamborghini Huracan Convertible pass me on I-95
- Some of the pieces of Sea Glass I found last month
To find EXQUISTE I believe you have to do two things. One, realize that those things do exist and two, be on the lookout for excellence and the special beauty that is around us each day. What can you experience today that is EXQUISITE?